Highland Light Infantry HLI WW1 Brass OR’s Glengarry Badge
WW1 issue brass glengarry badge with two back lugs
The Highland Light Infantry (HLI) was a light infantry regiment of the British Army formed in 1881. It took part in the First and Second World Wars, until it was amalgamated with the Royal Scots Fusiliers in 1959 to form the Royal Highland Fusiliers (Princess Margaret’s Own Glasgow and Ayrshire Regiment) which later merged with the Royal Scots Borderers, the Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment), the Highlanders (Seaforth, Gordons and Camerons) and the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders to form the Royal Regiment of Scotland, becoming the 2nd Battalion of the new regiment.
We have offer a range of vintage, antique and collectible Scottish regimental glengarry badges, regimental officers kilt pins, plaid brooches, belt buckles and regimental sporran cantles. This range of ever changing stock make wonderful additions to any collection of Scottish military badges and insignia.